Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Montana
I had the opportunity to go to Deer Lodge Montana today. I was supposed to go to on Friday with Tony, Amanda, and Cole. However; a friend/co-worker and her husband (Margaret and Bill Dickson) were driving right past so they offered to take me. I was all over that idea. I told mom and she told dad. However; we didn't tell Billy, Cassi, Tristan, Tucker, and Tate. So when we got here we stopped at a gas station and my parents were there with my little men. At first when they saw me it was like hi Aunt Marci. Then they came running over and gave me a hug. The did a double take. It was classic. I'm so glad we didn't tell them ahead of time. Then we went to Billy and Cassi's. Tristan said, we brought a treat for you. I walked in. they were surprised to see me but seemed excited. I got to see my little Tate. He is 18 lbs. So he is not so little. It is hard not getting to see him grow up. But I am going to take advantage of the times I get to see him and the other two boys. It is nice to have my little Cole man in Logan so I can see him fairly regularly. I don't get to see him as often as I would like, but Tony and Amanda are always on the go and I am either at work or at home. Yes I am a hermit. Trying to be better about that, but man I have been tired lately so home is not only where my heart is but also where my whole body is. :) I will definately have to add more as the weekend goes on. I will also try and add pictures of my cute little men. I guess I can't call them my "little" men anymore. Tristan is 7 but looks like a 9 year old. Tucker is 5 but looks 7. Tate and Cole are still little though. They are all cute, just like their favorite aunt. (if you were wondering that aunt is me). I remind them all the time I am the favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment