Well, this weekend in Montana has been fun. The first night Cole wasn't so sure about us. You would think he would be used to me, but I guess used to and liking someone are two different things. Now, several days later, he just crawls everywhere and loves playing with Tristan, Tucker, and Tate.
It is going to be hard to go back to Utah. I guess I need to decide what to do with life. Not so sure I want to stay there, but don't know where else to go yet. Maybe Kansas City, MO. Even better I may go to some tropical place and live on the beach. The only problem with that is if little critters start attacking. If they fly or crawl or anything, that is just nasty.
Today I got the joy of feeding and watering the dogs. It was one of those things that dad asked and I tried to say no, but how could I. Although when it came to cleaning up the dog turds, that was definitely a "NO". Sorry dad but I will let you do that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment